This order form is for “matted” albums. The albums are printed on archival papers, are designed to last and are handmade by one of the finest luxury album manufactures in the world. Rather than looking “book” like, these albums are more your traditional type of album with photo prints matted to fit the pages. Your prints are expertly mounted beneath precision-cut bevelled mats of conservation grade. Each Page consists of six, hand assembled layers, measuring a substantial 2.5mm in thickness. The albums lie flat and are trimmed flush for a perfect finish.
If you’re looking for a more “book” like album, please check the digital album order form here.
The starting price for a matted 8×8 album is £675, which includes:
- 3 Rounds of graphic design
- A bespoke handmade album with your choice of real leather or linen covers
- 80 images from your wedding day (and expandable to up to 120 images)
- Canvas cover bag
- All shipping costs
- No additional VAT charges (photo albums are exempt)
As you go through the decision process you may choose to upgrade your album, such as adding images, upgrading your size or selecting the deluxe paper. Upgrade prices can be seen below and are listed in the options at the bottom of this page.
- Take a look at this order form page to get an idea of whats available.
- Select the images you would like to use for your album. This can either be done by sharing the images with me on dropbox (selected off your USB), or creating a “favourites” album on your online proofing gallery. Matted albums can hold up to 120 images.
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page and hit submit.
- I’ll send you an invoice confirming your album decisions. In order to get started with the design process, I do need a payment in full for the album.
- Your images will be sent off to the graphic designer to design your album.
- I’ll send you a link in 7-10 days to your album proofing gallery so you can see the design and decide if you like the placement.
- If you’d like to change anything, you’ll have two rounds of changes. After that point, there may be an extra cost of if you’d like more rounds.
- Once you’ve signed off on the design, you’re all set! Your album is on it’s way to be handmade and should be with you in about 30 days!
There are currently 57 options for matted album cover from ethically sourced leathers, cottons and silks. To see these in detail, check out the cover options page here.
Options include laser engraving, debossing, printing, and even 22 carat gold. To see these in detail, check out the options here.
Printing Paper Upgrade:
The standard paper is a bright white that reproduces a dazzling spectrum of colours to give images a dazzling spectrum of colours to give images instant vivacity.
The standard paper is:
- 200 gsm fine art paper
- Wood based paper made from sustainable sources
- Produces Sharp saturated images
- Smooth texture with matte finish
You can upgrade your matted album to a thicker Gallery Pearl, which has a subtle pearlescent look which adds depth and richness to your images.
The Gallery Pearl Paper includes:
- 300 gsm pearl fine art paper
- A bright baryta-based paper
- Acid free and ph-neutral
- Amazing contrast with deep blacks